Friday, October 30, 2009

Not good

Not a good day today. We spent hours going through exercises, like, the Blancatrix shows me an image. If it's a cherry I point to the word cherry on the computer. Real rocket science. I get it wrong a few times, just to keep her interested, and then right, and she's all happy. Gives me a few treats. After a few hours of this, I was so fed up. I started getting every single one wrong, hoping she'd leave me off. She was talking to her assistant, telling him my pattern of right and wrong was very strange. Yeah, well, obviously as I show her I know some really hard stuff and pretend to not understand some totally simple stuff that even Xelsior can get. I'm thinking my strategy is not working well, as she's becoming so interested in me. I had to admit, I like a bit of attention plus I get some treats, plus she's almost cute when she jumps out of her seat and goes: well done, well done, chimp-ion (not my real name, remember?) With all that I have only another minute on this computer before they come and switch it off, no listening to music today, no roaming around. So I didn't get a pic too make my post look pretty, no time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment