Saturday, November 7, 2009

2 vaary important nyooz


Today you get a picture of a mighty cute chimp. It is NOT me. It's just a chimp, OK?

Now for the important business. I have two super important news for you. You know how pretty much Blancatrix and her assistants can do pretty much anything they like with us? Well check this out:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article4220884.ece

Did you read it? I mean, did you read it or what? It says, and I read it's not some crazy chimp in a lab putting on a prank, that in Spain, apes (that's me and a few other dudes) have legal rights. Yep. Legal rights. Can't monkey around with chimps anymore in Spain, no stupid commercials on TV where we're made to look like fool. Over. Dignity at last. I can't get over it. Came across it as I was surfing for all things chimp on the Internet. That's news number one. Read below for news number two, which is not completely unrelated.

Do you remember how Stellar shaved her face and looked so weird? We were talking both of us how crazy that was. Would never have thought that under our cute brown hair, we'd look as ugly as them. Not quite as ugly, but still, a big shock. She said, can you imagine if we wore their clothes too, we could look like one of their young ones. And that's how we got the idea. Do I need to say more? If I do, you'll have to wait for next time, because I gotta get busy here. OO-aa-oo-aa, onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment