Wednesday, November 11, 2009

the clothes problem

We're working hard on the clothes. Well, thinking hard. We're stalling. Even Stellar hasn't been able to come up with anything dead solid. The only clothes we could have access to are the white lab coats our jailers wear when they're in here. I suppose they don't want to get dirty or something. I suggested stealing stuff, like jackets, hats, scarves of visitors, but that leaves our charming behinds naked and that won't do. Stellar has another plan which seems impossible to me. She says Melba who's very sweet should signal to the Blancatrix that she'd like to wear clothes. See where that gets us. By the way, Stellar says we should call our jailers "screws". Don't know why. As far as I'm concerned screws are these cute little metal things in equipment and stuff. If I manage to get a few out using my teeth and nails and I hide them inside a banana peel, it's a joy to see the whole team going insane, down on their knees crawling around the place. We pretend to be puzzled by their poor acrobatics.

Speaking of bananas, today I offered myself a pic of a big bunch of juicy looking fruit. Let me tell you, the fruit we get doesn't look like that. Usually comes in a mean looking plastic bowl, either too hard or too ripe. I mean, where do they get the stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment