Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Big boolahoola

I can only squeeze in a minute at the computer while everybody's running around preparing for the day. Scientists and journalists will be visiting, if I got it right. We're going to spend most of the day doing tricks while they go oh and ah. And no time to jump in on my new passion: talking to you chimps out there. Hopefully we'll get a few forbidden treats from the journalists. My mate Stellar (not real name, see previous blog) goes wild for a few minutes, pretending to bite journalists. Everybody gets really worked out and Blancatrix will go crazy trying to catch her. Meanwhile I go through their bags, sure to find some interesting stuff: chewing gum (I like watermelon), Reese cup, iPods, money. I see the dominatrix coming this way, better log off. Oo-oo-aa-aa.

No comments:

Post a Comment