Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Such a groundbreaking experiment


Did you see that show with that experiment on baby monkey rhesus? On TV last night? I mean, some guy in a white coat - I know, it was, like, 50 years ago, but believe me it's not that different now, check out Lil Jack, some guy in a white coat thinks, "wonder what would happen if we took a baby monkey away from his Mom". And the incredible result from that experiment is that they find out the baby monkey is unhappy. Wow. Rocket science.

I have a few experiments in mind myself. Take guy in white coat. Strip. Put in glass cage. Place glass cage in the middle of Time Square. Study the effect on the feeling of privacy of guy. Would he feel more privacy? Less privacy?

Take guy in white coat. Or woman, I'm not prejudiced, I'm not sexist. Deprive person of food for five days. Put person in front of food out of reach. Do they want the food more than before they were starved? Less?

Enragedly OOO-OOO-AAA-AAA-OOO-OOO-AAA-AAA. You've heard it before, it's my war cry. Oh yeah, and happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment